- Everything You Should Know About Raw Food Storage Infographic
- What Is Kohlrabi And How Can It Improve Our Heath?
- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
The Screen Generation: How To Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome Infographic
Many people are influenced by the negative effects of spending too much time in front of a screen. Are you one of them?
Living in “virtual reality” may not seem like a big deal, but it actually is. Technology may be causing serious damage to your eyes day after day.
The glaring and flickering of blue screen light puts great pressure on your eyes and makes them work overtime. This may lead to eye strain, fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to save your eyes from computer vision syndrome.
Click on image to enlarge