- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Shocking Statistics Of Alzheimer’s Disease Infographic
Alzheimer’s disease is a disorder that is mainly characterized by problems with memory.
Mostly the disease is met in elderly people who are older than 65 years old. But sometimes there are some cases that are noticed in rather young people. Unfortunately, there is no treatment for the disease, that is why it is very important to recognise the illness in time and be ready to get some help from your relatives or friends or be ready to help the person who is ill and try to take care of him/her.
Look through the infographic and find out what Alzheimer’s disease in number is. Some statistics’ facts may be even shocking. How do you feel about the whole situation? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge