- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Shocking Statistics Of Hepatitis C Infographic
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis C virus, that’s why is characterized as an infectious disease.
The disease usually affects livers, and as it almost doesn’t have any evident symptoms, the illness leads to its development and as a result it may cause cirrhosis and afterwards other disease. But there is a good piece of news: in 80% cases the disease is cured, the only thing to do is to recognize the illness in time.
If you want to know more details about hepatitis C, look through the infographic that contains some statistics. Some of the facts may be even shocking. If you have something to add up to the topic, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge