- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Why You Shouldn’t Eat Food You See on TV Video
Rule #11 of Michael Pollan’s book “Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” explains why you’d better avoid eating foods you see on TV, especially the ones that are heavily advertised.
In 2009 author Michael Pollan published his book “Food Rules” that consists of 64 rules based on the author’s personal experience and research. There are videos in which Pollan presents his rules and explains why they’re important.
In this video Pollan opens up about the bitter truth about sweet ice-cream and explains rule #11 in more detail.