- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
Why You Shouldn’t Sit Too Much Infographic
The modern era changed our lives in the most tremendous ways. The unprecedented advance of technology turned our lives upside down. As a result, the overwhelming majority of people spend most of their time sitting down.
The sedentary lifestyle became a default option for a modern person. We sit at work, at home and even while traveling by car, train or plane. Just think about how much time you spend sitting down throughout your day and try to imagine its impact on your health in the short and long run. Hint: this impact isn’t good at all.
The infographic below will help you understand the dangers of a sedentary lifestyle and what you can do about it.
Click on image to enlarge