- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Why Sitting Too Much Is Bad For Your Health Video
Modern life offers us a lot of opportunities, but it has also made us lazy and turned our lifestyle into a sedentary existence. If you live in the developed world, society all around you is designed for spending time sitting. It may seem like a good idea at first, but it’s bound to bring some negative consequences in the long run. The truth is, our bodies are designed for moving, and as much as we like being lazy and moving as little as possible, it is still unnatural and destructive to us.
Watch this informative video and write your thoughts in the comments!