- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
Why Sitting Too Much Is Bad For Your Health Video
Modern life offers us a lot of opportunities, but it has also made us lazy and turned our lifestyle into a sedentary existence. If you live in the developed world, society all around you is designed for spending time sitting. It may seem like a good idea at first, but it’s bound to bring some negative consequences in the long run. The truth is, our bodies are designed for moving, and as much as we like being lazy and moving as little as possible, it is still unnatural and destructive to us.
Watch this informative video and write your thoughts in the comments!