- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
Sleep Apnea Infographic
A person experiences sleep apnea when there are long pauses of breathing or periods of shallow breathing while sleeping. Smokers and obese persons are more prone to having sleep apnea.
If you are experiencing sleep apnea, it is important to see a specialist in order to determine its cause and create a treatment plan. Sleep apnea, if untreated, could cause hypoxia, brain damage and even death. It can be treated through medication and behavioral therapy.
Scroll down to know more about sleep apnea, its symptoms, cause, treatment and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)