- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Sleep Deprivation: What It Does to Your Health Infographic
Once in a while, each one of us has skipped sleeping, it may be due to work or school or simply because you can’t sleep!
But, did you know that every time you skip sleeping, it takes a toll on your health, it even affects your judgment and mental capabilities.
Studies show that lack of sleep can place you at risk for obesity, heart problems, cancers, diabetes mellitus and even death. Sleeping 6-8 hours a day is a must for every individual. Scroll down to see the consequences every time you pull off an all-nighter!
(Click on image to enlarge)