- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
Why Sleep Is Important Video
Dr. Mercola, who is interviewing Dan Pardi, the researcher, in the video below, is sure that you can exercise, eat healthy food, and try to live a healthy lifestyle, but if you don’t sleep well, you will never be healthy.
Dan Pardi, in his turn, adds that his research has shown that sleep influences cognitive processes such as memory, impulsivity, and reaction time. Moreover, the quality of your sleep also affects decision making and food choices.
Dan Pardi says that 3 factors may make your sleep better or worse. These include duration, timing, and intensity. What do you think about it? Watch the video below and leave a comment!