- On The Hunt For Real Food: Why It’s So Hard To Find Infographic
- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
Why Sleep Is Important Video
Dr. Mercola, who is interviewing Dan Pardi, the researcher, in the video below, is sure that you can exercise, eat healthy food, and try to live a healthy lifestyle, but if you don’t sleep well, you will never be healthy.
Dan Pardi, in his turn, adds that his research has shown that sleep influences cognitive processes such as memory, impulsivity, and reaction time. Moreover, the quality of your sleep also affects decision making and food choices.
Dan Pardi says that 3 factors may make your sleep better or worse. These include duration, timing, and intensity. What do you think about it? Watch the video below and leave a comment!