- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
Why Sleep Is Important Video
Dr. Mercola, who is interviewing Dan Pardi, the researcher, in the video below, is sure that you can exercise, eat healthy food, and try to live a healthy lifestyle, but if you don’t sleep well, you will never be healthy.
Dan Pardi, in his turn, adds that his research has shown that sleep influences cognitive processes such as memory, impulsivity, and reaction time. Moreover, the quality of your sleep also affects decision making and food choices.
Dan Pardi says that 3 factors may make your sleep better or worse. These include duration, timing, and intensity. What do you think about it? Watch the video below and leave a comment!