- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
Could A Smile Predict Your Life? Video
Recent research has shown that the way you smile can tell you how long you will live.
According to the research, people who have a beaming smile live approximately 80 years, those with a slight smile live about 75 years, and those who do not smile – 73 years.
Many people are born smiling, and we can see that very smile in photos of babies still in the womb.
Not only will a smile tell you about your life, smiling also offers great health benefits. For example, did you know that a smile stimulates our brain activity and releases feel-good chemicals that make us happier? To learn more, watch the video.