- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
Could A Smile Predict Your Life? Video
Recent research has shown that the way you smile can tell you how long you will live.
According to the research, people who have a beaming smile live approximately 80 years, those with a slight smile live about 75 years, and those who do not smile – 73 years.
Many people are born smiling, and we can see that very smile in photos of babies still in the womb.
Not only will a smile tell you about your life, smiling also offers great health benefits. For example, did you know that a smile stimulates our brain activity and releases feel-good chemicals that make us happier? To learn more, watch the video.