- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Some Statistics Of Breast Cancer Infographic
Breast cancer is the most widely spread type of cancer in women.
Mostly the disease can be met in women, but men can also suffer from it, though the percent of such cases is very low. But the outcomes of such cases are often poor, as men don’t have regular diacrisis. Prognosis of breast cancer can be very different depending on the case and even the country. For example, in Western Europe there is one of the highest levels of the disease, but a woman can survive for at least 5 years, in developing countries, unfortunately, prognosis are not so comforting.
To know more about potential threat, learn the infographic and be ready to fight the enemy.
Click on image to enlarge