- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Some Statistics Of Glaucoma Infographic
Glaucoma is a disorder that damages your eye’s optic nerve and makes the condition of your eye worse and worse.
People used to the thought that the illness is because of pressure inside the eye, actually, they are not so wrong. The increased pressure may damage the optic nerve. The disease is not easy to recognize and all evident symptoms may occur only when it is late. Glaucoma may cause permanent blindness.
Look through the infographic to learn some useful information about glaucoma to be ready to fight with it or just to prevent. Do you know cases of glaucoma? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge