- Chia Seeds: 3 Easy Ways To Add Them To Your Diet Video
- 10 Perfect Superfood Ingredients For Your Super Smoothies Infographic
- Learn To Detect Nutrient Deficiencies By These Simple Body Signs Infographic
- Putting A Face With A Name Makes It A Cooperative Effort
- Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
What Is Spirulina And Why You Need It In Your Diet? Infographic
What do you know about the blue-green superfood called spirulina? The fact is, this freshwater plant is ridiculously beneficial for our health, but also surprisingly overlooked and ignored by many.
Native to Hawaii and some other exotic places in the world, spirulina is an extremely powerful superfood with a distinct flavor and a wide range of health benefits.
The nutrition profile of spirulina has been thoroughly researched, and numerous scientific studies show that it’s truly impressive. Look at the infographic below to learn why adding this algae to your diet might be just what you need!
Click on image to enlarge