- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
Do a Split in 3 Steps with Kino in this Video
Doing a split is rather challenging for a beginner.
It definitely requires certain preparations: you should have loose hamstrings, developed hip flexors, and knowledge of the correct use of your lower back and shoulder muscles.
In the video below Kino shares 3 easy steps that will help you to perform splits. Do not attempt if you are not sure your body is ready to do this. If you’re trying to work toward achieving a split, don’t forget that it requires devotion and practice.
Well, have you managed to do a split?