- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
- 10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
- Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
- How Much Salt Is Too Much?
- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
- Valentine’s Day Desserts: 3 Easy-To-Make Vegan Recipes Video
Still Think All Calories Are Equal? Read This Infographic
The world of nutrition is full of all kinds of myths and misconceptions. The myths surrounding calories are some of the most popular, misleading, and even dangerous. Many people believe that the amount of calories is more important than the sources they come from. After all, a calorie is a calorie, right? The truth isn’t that simple. When we talk about their effect on our body, not all calories are equal. Different foods have different nutrients which influence our health in one way or another.
Want to know more? Look at the infographic below to find out why a calorie isn’t just a calorie!
Click on image to enlarge