- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Stop Taking Headache Drugs Video
Statistics say that more that 37 million Americans suffer from constant headaches.
Additionally, 2-3 million cases are chronic. About 5 million Americans have at least one migraine attack per month. 6% of sufferers consult the doctor, but they are only prescribed drugs.
Dr. Mercola decided to interview Suzy Cohen, also known as “America’s Pharmacist.” Suzy is the author of seven books and a frequent guest on popular TV shows. She believes that the majority of pharmacists have an ingrained connection with medicine and can’t advise anything other than the drugs that are already known. But Suzy is different and tries to find some natural, drug-free alternatives for headaches. Today, you have an opportunity to learn some of them.
Do you rely mostly on drugs or natural remedies? Leave a comment with your opinion!