- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Is Stress Dangerous For Your Digestion And Weight? Video
Statistics say that most cases of overeating take place when people are under stress and anxiety. No wonder that weight is a hot topic for people who feel worried constantly.
When things put a strain on you or you are concerned about events, the physiological processes in the body run differently. The heart rate speeds up and blood pressure increases. The blood itself goes to the legs, arms, and head. In such a situation, your body can’t digest properly. Also, it doesn’t burn calories. So obesity becomes almost inevitable.
Do you abuse food when experiencing stress? Leave a comment!