- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Is Stress Dangerous For Your Digestion And Weight? Video
Statistics say that most cases of overeating take place when people are under stress and anxiety. No wonder that weight is a hot topic for people who feel worried constantly.
When things put a strain on you or you are concerned about events, the physiological processes in the body run differently. The heart rate speeds up and blood pressure increases. The blood itself goes to the legs, arms, and head. In such a situation, your body can’t digest properly. Also, it doesn’t burn calories. So obesity becomes almost inevitable.
Do you abuse food when experiencing stress? Leave a comment!