- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
Studies Find Cell Phones Are Much More Dangerous Than Brain Cancer!
You might have heard that using cell phones can greatly increase your risk of developing cancer, especially brain cancer, if you do not take precautionary measures. A new study has just found that cell phones can actually cause much more harm than previously believed.
This study has found that microwave and MRI radiation that comes from cell phones causes mercury to be released from dental fillings in very substantial amounts.
This study is just one of hundreds which show that mercury from dental restorations is dangerous to your health, and that using cell phones only increases this danger.
The authors of this study found that when subjects held a phone next to their ear, and therefore, jaw, the electromagnetic energy from their phone was driven directly into their teeth and bone, heating them up to accelerate the release of mercury. You inhale this vapor, which then goes directly into your blood. Mercury, in any amount, is a deadly poison, especially to the kidneys ad brain.
It is scientifically proven that metal fillings respond to electromagnetic radiation. This is the fact explained by the laws of physics. Metals are influenced by electromagnetic fields, including those generated by your cell phone.
Such release of mercury might just explain the increased levels of insanity or insane behavior which is becoming more and more common. Mercury makes up nearly a half of the silver colored metal used in traditional dental fillings. Mercury is a very toxic metal that has long been linked to insanity. In fact, the term “mad as a hatter” goes back to times when haberdasheries used mercury in the process of making felt, which was a common material for hats, and workers often went mad as a result of their exposure.
Also, our modern day term of “quack” comes from the derivative of Quicksilver or quick, which is another name for mercury. Believe it or not, doctors used mercury as a “cure” for a wide variety of health problems, even stating that patients were “recovering”, when the truth was, they were slowly being poisoned.
Mercury dental fillings are also being linked to Alzheimer’s disease. Perhaps we should all start to think of mercury as a binary weapon that threatens all of humanity!
So, in combination, mobile phones and dental fillings are a one two punch, causing mercury poisoning and cognitive madness! These fillings have been dangerous from the very first, this isn’t something new, but they are being made even more toxic by our everyday cell phone usage!
Continue to Page 2