- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Sugar Is Worse Than Cocaine? Infographic
Refined sugar is getting a really bad reputation these days, and that is, of course, for a reason. Firstly, it has no nutritious value; secondly, it’s addictive. And the seriousness of the American nation’s addiction to this sweetener is much more serious than most people would think.
The enormous amounts of sugar we consume every day influence our health and can lead to the development of various disorders. From obesity to depression, many modern age diseases may be provoked or aggravated by the excessive sugar in our food and drinks. Learn more facts about the shocking side effects of having a sweet tooth in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge