- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
Sugar Is Worse Than Cocaine? Infographic
Refined sugar is getting a really bad reputation these days, and that is, of course, for a reason. Firstly, it has no nutritious value; secondly, it’s addictive. And the seriousness of the American nation’s addiction to this sweetener is much more serious than most people would think.
The enormous amounts of sugar we consume every day influence our health and can lead to the development of various disorders. From obesity to depression, many modern age diseases may be provoked or aggravated by the excessive sugar in our food and drinks. Learn more facts about the shocking side effects of having a sweet tooth in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge