- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
Sugar Is Worse Than Cocaine? Infographic
Refined sugar is getting a really bad reputation these days, and that is, of course, for a reason. Firstly, it has no nutritious value; secondly, it’s addictive. And the seriousness of the American nation’s addiction to this sweetener is much more serious than most people would think.
The enormous amounts of sugar we consume every day influence our health and can lead to the development of various disorders. From obesity to depression, many modern age diseases may be provoked or aggravated by the excessive sugar in our food and drinks. Learn more facts about the shocking side effects of having a sweet tooth in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge