- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
Super Drink Recipe That Makes Migraines Disappear In 10 Minutes Or Less!
Migraines. If you’ve ever had one, you know that they are not only painful, but downright debilitating. You can’t move, you can’t think, don’t turn on the lights or open the curtains for heaven’s sake, and close the door quietly, please.
The exact cause of migraines is not known, and scientists do not understand it fully but it is believed that they are caused by some type of abnormal brain activity.
Other causes believed to trigger migraines include:
- Emotional issues such as depression, shock, trauma, stress, and tension
- Hormonal changes such as menopause or the start of the menstrual cycle
- Environmental triggers such as drastic changes in the climate, smoking, second hand smoke, or chemicals in the air
- Dietary triggers such as chocolate, skipping meals, alcoholic drinks or excessive amounts of caffeine
Some migraines can be extremely intense. People who have never experienced a migraine don’t understand how simple things like lights or noise can cause so much distress.
For those of you who have never had a migraine, common symptoms are:
- Extreme sensitivity to light, noise, or smell
- Sensitivity to movement
Everyone knows that you need to drink water to ensure that you don’t become dehydrated. Dehydration can cause headaches, but it is not known if it causes migraines. However, many people find that the following recipe, taken at the first sign of a migraine, often stops it within minutes.
It is unknown why this recipe works so well. Perhaps it is because Himalayan salt contains many trace minerals, such as iron, sulfur, magnesium potassium, and other compounds necessary to the function of the brain. Regardless of why it works, what matters most to migraine sufferers is that it does work.
Next time you feel a migraine coming on, try this recipe:
– 1 Cup of water (8 ounces)
– The juice from half of an organic lemon
– 1 Tablespoon of Himalayan salt
Mix this together, and drink it down. If it is too strong for you, add a bit more water and a tablespoon of raw, organic honey.
You should find that this recipe stops your migraine in 10 minutes or less.