- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
Super Effective Ancient Remedies For Bronchitis, Asthma, And The Flu
There are a great many people all over the world who suffer from asthma, bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, and other types of breathing problems who fail to find relief unless they are under the influence of toxic prescription drugs.
Even a bad case of the flu can make breathing difficult for weeks on end. Is there anything more frightening than listening to a loved one, especially a small child, gasping for air, coughing, and struggling to simply breathe?
You and your loved ones don’t have to suffer in silence. You can rely on one of the many natural remedies that our ancient ancestors (and even your grandmother!) have used for thousands of years to treat all kinds of respiratory problems.
Want to know more? Keep reading and find out what our ancestors did to ease breathing problems.
As the name implies, this plant has been used since at least the 1600s to clear mucus from the nose, throat, and upper respiratory tract. Lungwort also soothes the mucus membranes, which can ease nagging coughs. Mix two teaspoons of the dried herb in one cup of boiling water and steep, covered, for five to 10 minutes. Strain and then add a teaspoon or so of raw, organic honey. Drink one cup two or three times each day.
Continue to Page 2