- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
Surprising Facts About Tea And Its Amazing Health Benefits Infographic
Tea is considered to be the most popular drink around the world. Its health benefits were originally discovered in China, but later its popularity spread throughout the globe.
Did you know that drinking 3 cups of tea every day can reduce your risk of suffering a stroke? It’s also capable of preventing coronary heart disease and cerebral infarction.
Different kinds of tea have their own health benefits as well. For example, black tea is great for facilitating normal blood pressure and managing diabetes, whereas its green counterpart wards off aging and neurological disorders.
Check out the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge