- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
- Why Sauerkraut Is The Solution To All Of Life’s Problems
- Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
Surprising Side-Effects Of Root Canals Video
A root canal is a part of a tooth which is actually dead.
These places may become good for the collection of toxic bacteria in your teeth. If this bacteria were to get into your blood, they could cause dangerous diseases that go unnoticed for years.
These teeth look healthy and don’t cause discomfort for a number of years. This makes the situation even worse, because most of these diseases could be cured if caught early but, not having been recognized in time, they are discovered in late stages and may even lead to other diseases and health problems.
Listen to what Dr. Hal Huggins has to say about root canals.