- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
Do We Have To Take Statins? Video
There is a hypothesis that everyone who is over 50 years old should take statins. In fact, one in four Americans does so.
Statins can really save a life if they are prescribed to someone who has real problems with their cardiovascular system. But the thing is, most people who take statins don’t have any cardiovascular disease, and instead of gaining benefits the body is harmed – the level of cholesterol becomes lower unnecessarily.
Dr. Mercola decided to learn the opinions of 3 experts, and if you watch the video below you will discover the results. Tell us whether or not you think it’s necessary to take statins regardless of your health condition. Leave a comment!