- On The Hunt For Real Food: Why It’s So Hard To Find Infographic
- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
Do We Have To Take Statins? Video
There is a hypothesis that everyone who is over 50 years old should take statins. In fact, one in four Americans does so.
Statins can really save a life if they are prescribed to someone who has real problems with their cardiovascular system. But the thing is, most people who take statins don’t have any cardiovascular disease, and instead of gaining benefits the body is harmed – the level of cholesterol becomes lower unnecessarily.
Dr. Mercola decided to learn the opinions of 3 experts, and if you watch the video below you will discover the results. Tell us whether or not you think it’s necessary to take statins regardless of your health condition. Leave a comment!