- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
Taking Care Of Your Eyes Infographic
You make sure to put some sunscreen lotion on your skin during sunny summer days, but what about eye protection?
Sunglasses are the obvious necessity. They help protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation (UVR) coming from the sun and being reflected off surfaces. Excessive exposure to UVR can lead to conjunctivitis, cataracts and skin cancer.
Find out how to make the right decisions about sunglasses, hats and other protective gear. The infographic will help you learn all the necessary information for keeping your eyes healthy and maintaining clear vision during the warm season.
Click on image to enlarge