- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
Tara Stiles’ Super Meal Video
Here is a recipe for a healthy meal made of spinach and quinoa.
Quinoa was one of the most important meals for the Indians, and in Incas called it the “golden grain.” Quinoa is very similar to buckwheat in taste. It is an excellent source of protein and can be used to improve stamina.
In the video below you’ll learn how to cook an excellent recipe using spinach and quinoa.
Simple, isn’t it?