- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Are Tea And Coffee Really Drugs? Video
Tea and coffee have been consumed for centuries.
According to a legend, Ethiopian people were the first to notice the energizing effects of a coffee plant. And, as it turns out, they were right.
Coffee works as drugs do, says Michael Pollan. It energizes us and helps us wake up, and the more we drink coffee, the more we want it. The same effects are seen with tea. It also changes our mood and calms us down.
Listen to what Mr. Pollan has to say on the topic. In the video below you will learn his opinion on why tea and coffee should be considered drugs.
What do you think?