- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
11 Most Powerful Foods To Protect You From Cancer
All berries, especially black raspberries, contain phytonutrients and ellagic acid, which stop tumors from growing. They do not only slow the growth of cancer cells, but have been shown in studies to ramp up enzymes in the body that destroy substances that cause cancer and prevent the growth of tumors. Eating berries vastly decreases the risk of developing lung, stomach, and mouth cancers. This is according to hundreds of clinical studies that have been conducted for both the World Cancer Research Fund and the American Institute for Cancer Research.
Find ways to add organic berries to your meals daily and reap the wide range of anti-cancer benefits they have to offer. You can’t go wrong, no matter which berry you choose.
Continue to Page 3