- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
- Is Turmeric More Effective Than Medication?
- Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Incense Infographic
11 Most Powerful Foods To Protect You From Cancer
All berries, especially black raspberries, contain phytonutrients and ellagic acid, which stop tumors from growing. They do not only slow the growth of cancer cells, but have been shown in studies to ramp up enzymes in the body that destroy substances that cause cancer and prevent the growth of tumors. Eating berries vastly decreases the risk of developing lung, stomach, and mouth cancers. This is according to hundreds of clinical studies that have been conducted for both the World Cancer Research Fund and the American Institute for Cancer Research.
Find ways to add organic berries to your meals daily and reap the wide range of anti-cancer benefits they have to offer. You can’t go wrong, no matter which berry you choose.
Continue to Page 3