- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
- 6 Unexpected Things Sleeping With A Weighted Blanket Can Do For You!
- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
11 Most Powerful Foods To Protect You From Cancer
All berries, especially black raspberries, contain phytonutrients and ellagic acid, which stop tumors from growing. They do not only slow the growth of cancer cells, but have been shown in studies to ramp up enzymes in the body that destroy substances that cause cancer and prevent the growth of tumors. Eating berries vastly decreases the risk of developing lung, stomach, and mouth cancers. This is according to hundreds of clinical studies that have been conducted for both the World Cancer Research Fund and the American Institute for Cancer Research.
Find ways to add organic berries to your meals daily and reap the wide range of anti-cancer benefits they have to offer. You can’t go wrong, no matter which berry you choose.
Continue to Page 3