- Health Facts And Old Wives’ Tales: Can You Tell Them Apart? Infographic
- The Unexpected Health Benefits Of Kale!
- Granola: 6 Facts You Need To Know About Your Crunchy Breakfast Video
- The Best Foods For Healthy Teeth Infographic
- Superfood Essentials List (You May Not Have Known About #4!)
- Here’s How To Not Be One Of 80 Percent Of People!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss Without Side Effects Infographic
Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Recipes For You To Try Infographic
Thanksgiving is undoubtedly one of the most loved and popular American holidays. Enjoying the leftovers after the celebration has almost become a tradition. Some people even go as far as cooking extra-large dishes just to make sure that there is some food left for the days after.
Of course, you can always go for a traditional post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich and add to it a good measure of potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. However, sometimes it’s good to go a step further and try more complicated dishes. The infographic below has some interesting ideas for you to try!
Click on image to enlarge