- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
The 6 Benefits of Peak Fitness and the 20 Minute Routine to Achieve it Infographic
Many of us find it difficult with our busy schedules to find the time to exercise every day. One of the best ways to maximize fewer workouts is to use high-intensity interval training, which uses short bursts of intensity followed by short recovery periods between the intense training moves.
In fact this type of high intensity routine is a large park of achieving total peak fitness and it aids the body in burning excess fat, it increases the body’s production of human growth hormone and it works to maintain a healthy insulin and blood sugar level in the body. In fact by only performing this type of exercise for 20 minutes twice a week you can reap all these benefits.
(Click on image to enlarge)