- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
The 8 Sleeping Positions That Can Hurt or Help Your Health!
Although it seems everyone knows that getting at least 8 hours of rest is essential for a healthy mind and body, almost no one knows that what position you sleep in is also a big factor. Since a good night’s sleep is so important to our health, let’s take a look at the top 8 sleeping positions and what they might mean to your overall wellbeing.
1. If You Sleep on Your Right Side
More than half of all Americans say they sleep on their sides, and which side you sleep on can make a difference. Sleeping on your right side can turn a little indigestion into a terrible case of heartburn. Most people enjoy sleeping on their sides because their airway is most open, making it easier to breathe.