- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
The Bitter Truth About Diabetes Infographic
About 25.8 million people in the United States alone have diabetes mellitus, a condition in which the pancreas produces lesser than normal amounts of insulin or doesn’t produce insulin at all, depending on which type of DM a person has. High blood sugar levels in the body can cause serious health complications because it causes the blood to be really thick, thick enough to hinder the flow of blood. If the blood can’t properly travel throughout the body, it can cause poor oxygenation, which causes heart problems, damage and death to some organs, kidney problems, eye problems and even death.
It is important to learn about diabetes in order for you to determine the signs and symptoms if you have one. Early detection is always the key to a successful management of any disease.
Scroll down to know more about diabetes mellitus.
(Click on image to enlarge)