- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
The Effects of Drinking Soda Infographic
Everyone loves a cold soda from time to time, but the effects of drinking soda all of the time far outweigh the pleasure one gets from such a tasty drink. Drinking soda is associated with decaying teeth, weight gain and diabetes. Studies show that even switching to diet can still be bad for your overall health. It’s not just the sugar that’s causing the problems. Have you stopped the soda? Tell us about it in the comments below!
(Click on image to enlarge).