- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
The Little Known Link Between Cancer and GMO Foods
Believe it or not, for those of us living in America, about 70 percent, more or less, of the processed foods that are eaten on a daily basis, contain GM (genetically modified) ingredients. Who should care? Everyone who eats! There are a few studies that show a very strong connection between cancer and GM foods.
Although those in favor of GM foods will tell you that these new foods are safe, these types of statements are backed up with next to no evidence. GM manufacturers will tell you that their GM foods are the equivalent to conventional foods and should be regarded as safe conventional foods (read more 5 myths GMO companies want you to believe) . However, at the same time, there are numerous studies that show that GM foods have terrible effects on human health are often denounced before they even released or hijacked before their completion. You might be a bit shocked by what you are about to read about these genetically modified foods.
The process GM foods go through results in the disruption of genes while they are being created. In simpler terms, while an ear of GM corn might look like a normal piece of corn, as far as nutritional value and substance might vary greatly from its unaltered cousin because the same genes that give corn its very nature have been changed.
Continue to Page 2