- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
The Top 10 Health Risks of Wi-Fi
There is hardly a person in the USA who doesn’t have Wi-Fi in their homes or business. Or if you somehow lack it at home, there is Wi-Fi everywhere we go; restaurants, hotels, airports, coffee shops, even public parks. Even children as young as 5 years old have their own cell phones or at the very least know how to play games on their parent’s phones. We are simply surrounded by wireless network devices! Have you ever thought, however, about the massive radioactive EMFs your body is being exposed to? Even the World Health Organization has stated that they have anxiety as well as speculation as to the safety of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and their effects on your health.
Think that your one little wireless router is pretty well harmless? It might be if it was the only source of EMF’s, but consider the list of possible Wi-Fi sources you are exposed to besides the one in your home or office:
- Cordless phones
- So called Smart Meters for electric company’s
- Radio links between buildings
- Baby monitors
- Wireless security video cameras
- Wireless alarm systems
- Walkie Talkies
- Remote controls such as remote gates, garage door openers, etc.
- Neighbors wireless routers
- Wireless routers in public areas such as parks and airports
These are in addition to the hundreds of electrical devices that emit EM fields such as washing machines, kitchen appliances, televisions, fluorescent lamps, water pumps, electric can openers, mixers, computers, and video display monitors, just to name a few. As you can see, dangerous radioactive EMF’s are all around us, 24/7. The powerful industries that supply us with these devices want you to believe that they are harmless because you cannot see, touch, or taste these radioactive waves, but that is simply not true.
So exactly what are the risks involved with prolonged, uninterrupted exposure to these Wi-Fi signals? Take a look at our top 10 health risks, and then plug in an Ethernet cable to your laptop.
1. Alters Our Ability to Learn
The EMF’s from Wi-Fi and cell phone signals can cause a type of disorganization in the brain, which affects our ability to learn, as well as to remember. There are an increasing number of reports, worldwide, that children especially are showing signs of deteriorating cognitive abilities due to the abuse and overuse of internet and mobile phone technology.