- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
The Top 12 Healthy Foods for Your Baby
Everyone wants their baby’s first foods to be healthy and natural. In the past there was little question; everyone would tell you that white rice cereal was the best first food. After a little modern research, however, most doctors and nutritionists will tell you that times have changed and that old standby is no longer a good choice.
Trying to decide what to feed your baby actually isn’t very complicated. Look for foods that are packed with nutrients and antioxidants that make them super healthy. This is why they are called super foods and we have a list of the top 12 that will make both you, and your baby or toddler, happy and healthy.
This is perhaps the most perfect first food for baby.
Easy to digest and easy to prepare, just cut and offer your baby a bite. Avocados are full of healthy nutrients including Omega-3s.