- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
Vodka is one of those things whose popularity seems to wane and then rebound. It was popular in the 1940s and 50s as the base for the proverbial lunchtime or after work martini. It lost some of its grip in the 70s and 80s, but made a rebound in the 90s with apple martinis and lemon drop martinis. However, with the introduction of flavored vodkas, this ancient drink has taken its place right back at the top of popularity.
As with any party time conversation, the talk usually turns to all the amazing ways you can use vodka besides a cocktail glass. You might have heard some of these stories (cleaning razors?) and wondered if this was really true or if it was simply alcoholinfused talk.
We are going to fill you in on some of the ways you can use vodka that does not necessarily involve dancing like no one is watching. Keep reading for the amazing uses of vodka (the plain, non-flavored type) that you might have wanted to ask about but were too drunk to do so.
1. Super Luscious Hair
No, we are not kidding! This is perhaps the cheapest and easiest way to get some truly luscious locks without even trying! You will dump all those overpriced hair additives down the drain after you try this. All you need to do it to put about six drops of plain, unflavored vodka (go ahead, buy the cheap stuff) in eight ounces of your favorite shampoo. Wash your hair as you normally would. That’s it! When your hair dries, you will notice it has a healthy shine that you never saw before! This is because vodka will clean your hair more effectively than plain shampoo. Vodka rebalances your hair’s natural pH and kills any bacteria that might be hanging around. Try it. Just try it. You will be amazed.
Continue to Page 2