- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Tips To Cook Artichokes Infographic
Artichokes have been known for centuries due to their amazing medicinal and healing benefits.
Artichoke is very often used to reduce the high level of cholesterol, some kidney problems, arthritis, liver problems, anemia and etc. This plant is supposed to be healing and some people even use it to cure snakebites. It is also a good drug to lower blood pressure and the level of sugar in blood. People use almost all part of this plat and find different uses for them. Buds are edible and are able to be cooked.
There are some tips of how to cook them properly. Look through the infographic and discover these tips! Share you results in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge