- Granola: 6 Facts You Need To Know About Your Crunchy Breakfast Video
- The Best Foods For Healthy Teeth Infographic
- Superfood Essentials List (You May Not Have Known About #4!)
- Here’s How To Not Be One Of 80 Percent Of People!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss Without Side Effects Infographic
- Cheap And Simple Vegan Lunch Recipes For Less Than $1.50 Video
- Top 10 Muscle-Building Foods For Your Workout Diet Infographic
10 Best Teas for Detox and Cleansing
2. Burdock Tea
This is not as well-known as other teas or herbs but it has powerful detoxifying benefits. This herb has been used for hundreds of year for blood purification purposes. This root is a powerful diuretic so it helps the body purge toxins through the urine.
This herb contains a compound called polyacetylene, an organic compound that has high electrical conductivity, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. This compound not only cleans the blood, but has been used by herbalists to treat acne and abscesses as it increases circulation to the skin and helps detoxify the epidermal tissues of the body.
Burdock root strengthens the body’s immune system while it purifies the blood. It also improves liver function and the digestion process, which helps your body become more efficient at ridding itself of toxins each day. Just one cup of burdock tea every day will keep you cleansed and feeling better than ever.