- Without Pills: How To Reduce Pain Naturally Infographic
- The Weirdest Cold Remedies From Around The World!
- 6 Scary Facts About Stress Infographic
- Common Illnesses And Their Essential Oil Solutions Infographic
- 10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
- Level Up Your Salad Game Infographic
- The Best 5 Fats You Need To Add To Your Dishes Video
Top 10 Cancer Fighting Foods
2. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
You knew there was a good reason to eat fish every week, right? Flaxseed oil, fish, and hemp oil, and eating all those delicious oily fish provide your body with omega-3 fatty acids which not only fight inflammation, but make your body inhospitable to cancer cells. Vitamin D is also well-known for killing and fighting cancer, and if you take a few moments to look for it, you can generally find fish oil supplements combined with vitamin D.
DHA ( docosahexanoic acid) , a type of omega-3 fatty acid that is found in fish oil, has been shown to reduce the size of tumors, as well as enhance the positive effects of chemotherapy drugs while limiting their side effects. DHA is also a major component of our gray brain matter and our retina. It’s essential for normal neurological as well as cellular development. Although you may have only heard of it in terms of how it can protect your heart, there has been a large amount of research done that shows how it compliments chemotherapy drugs. Research has found that DHA acts at a molecular level and reduces the accumulation of white blood cells, oxidative stress, as well as overall inflammation. All of these processes have been linked to the growth of cancerous tumors.