- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Top 10 Fruits That Fight Premature Aging
Many people have searched for an eternal “fountain of youth” but, alas, no one has found it yet. However, Mother Nature has provided us with a close second. Many types of fruits have anti-aging effects that can keep you looking younger for as long as possible. Due to their high antioxidant properties, these fruits keep your skin looking clear, firm, and young.
If you want to avoid the signs of premature aging and fight those fine lines and wrinkles, stock up on Natures natural way to keep looking younger!
Tomatoes are so much more than something you toss in your salad. These red beauties are packed full of vitamin C, which helps your body build collagen, which keeps your skin looking full and plump. Tomatoes also contain lycopene, which protects the skin from the damaging rays of the sun while improving your overall cardiovascular system. Eating tomatoes daily for six weeks will give your skin a noticeably beautiful glow.
Those cute little green fruits pack some strong antioxidant power that can actually delay the formation of wrinkles. This is due to their high content of vitamin E and vitamin C, which fight off free radicals that causes skin damage.
Watermelon is another super delicious way to keep your skin well-nourished so it prevents skin discoloration or winkles that come with aging. Watermelon is high in vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants. Read more about 13 things you didn’t know about watermelon.
Continue to Page 2