- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Top 10 Lies That Are Keeping Us All Fat And Sick
Losing weight, for most people, is the one the hardest things to do. People can stop drinking or smoking, and they never touch the stuff again. However, we all have to eat. Eating is a choice we must make every single day, and it’s not something that we can just turn our backs on.
Perhaps one of the biggest obstacles we have to face is the misinformation we are force fed every single day. Just typing “best way to lose weight” in any search engine will give you millions of hits and tons of sites trying to push their weight loss supplements on you.
It can be hard for the average person to know what is true and what isn’t. Americans have some of the best foods in the world available, so why are so many of us fat and sick all the time? Because we believe the food industry’s lies.
We are going to try to sort out some of the misinformation that’s out there. Let’s take a look at the top 10 lies you will see on the Internet and in our grocery stores every day that are keeping us overweight, overly tired, and sick as dogs most of the time.
1. You Will Feel Hungry On A Diet
This is a big lie. You do not have to starve yourself to lose weight. When you eat real, whole foods, you are never hungry. When you eat the correct balance of healthy fats, simple carbs, vegetables, and fruits, along with lean meats, you never feel hungry. When your body is filled with real nutrition, you will stop having cravings, and you won’t even need to count calories. Eating a proper diet will help to balance both your insulin levels and hormones so that you will lose weight while not even trying. Stop starving your body. You only slow your metabolism down when you cut way back on calories and your food intake.
Continue to Page 2