- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
You’ve probably heard about all the health benefits about lemons. It protects your immune system so it keeps infections and viruses at bay; it has calcium, vitamin C and pectin fiber. It purifies the blood, has antiseptic properties as well as potassium.
Drinking a glass of warm water, mixed with the juice of one lemon, is one of the best things you can do for your body. You may think you have too many things going on in the mornings to be bothered with this little routine, but don’t skip out on one of the best things you can do for your body.
With less than 25 calories per glass of juice, on top of all these nutrients, this little yellow fruit packs a lot of wallop for its size. Making it a part of your daily diet can really make a big difference. Take a look at our list of the top benefits of drinking lemon juice in a glass of warm water every morning.
1. Lemons Hydrate Your Lymph System
Drinking lemon juice and water in the morning is a great way to avoid dehydration as well as adrenal fatigue.
Your adrenal glands help regulate hormones for your stress response as well as regulating the water levels within the body.