- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Top 10 Signs You Are Eating Healthy
When we are talking about a healthy diet we aren’t talking about dieting, although if you are eating right, you most likely did lose some weight. A terrific eating plan will include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, vegetable protein and some occasional lean meat.
A sound nutritional plan doesn’t leave out any one food group but has just enough of everything your body needs to look and feel great. Once you make the commitment to eat right for your body, you can’t help but want to tell everyone you know how great you feel. This is a list of the top 10 signs you are eating right and are on the right track to great health.
1. You have good cholesterol levels
Although some people can eat tons of fat and not have any problems with their cholesterol, this is simply nothing more than the luck of the genetic draw.
For most of us, however, you will need regular checks of your cholesterol, both good and bad cholesterol, from your doctor. When you are eating a healthy, balanced diet, your cholesterol levels will be a telling factor.