- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
- Why Sauerkraut Is The Solution To All Of Life’s Problems
- Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
Top 12 Delightful Detox Water Recipes
Drinking plain, purified water is in and of itself a great way to help your body naturally flush out toxins, but what if we told you that by adding a few simple ingredients, you can change plain old water into some powerful detoxifying water that will also give your body added nutrients?
Why drink plain water when you can make your daily water a detoxifying agent that is working for you every single day? Take a look at our top 12 detox water recipes and find a few that really speak to your needs, or your taste buds, and get started doing a flavorful detox program each and every day.
1. Delightful Strawberry Detox Water
Everyone loves the taste of strawberries and these delicious little fruits can also add powerful antioxidant power to your daily water. This is super refreshing in the summer months, but it can be used anytime you like. Drinking something as delicious as strawberry, watermelon, and rosemary flavored water will make detox seem more like a pleasure than a pain.
- 1 Cup of fresh, organic strawberries (you can remove the green tops if you like)
- 2 Cups of cubed organic watermelon
- 2 Sprigs of fresh organic rosemary
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 Liters of pure water
- Crush the strawberries and rosemary a bit in a bowl. The back of a spoon or fork works well for this.
- Add all ingredients into the water and turn gently.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight for best flavor.
- Serve as is or pour over ice.