- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Top 12 Foods that Reduce the Risk of Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s and dementia isn’t a joke and it certainly isn’t a required part of aging like grey hair and wrinkles. There are many things you can do to prevent this disease and keep your noggin in tip top shape such as exercise, both physical and mental, and eating right. Alzheimer’s and dementia are two of the most terrible diseases of our time. Research has shown, however, that they can be prevented through diet modification. The kinds of foods you eat can have a tremendous impact on the health of your brain.
Here is a list of the top 12 foods that are good for your grey matter.
Be sure to include peanuts, cashews, almonds, walnuts, pecans, and hazelnuts in your diet as all contain an important B vitamin, magnesium, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help keep your brain in top working order.