- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
When you think about the words “healthy eating,” what does it mean to you? Some people think about the freshness of ripe fruits, others imagine plates full of colorful vegetables. But too many people think that healthy eating means boredom, boredom, and for a change of pace, bored to death.
Well, nothing could be further from the truth! Healthy eating is the way nature intended us to live life. It’s normal and natural; however, due to processed foods, we have moved far, far away from what Mother Nature had in mind.
Reasons To Eat Healthy Foods
It’s hard to break the habit of donuts for breakfast, fast food for lunch, chips as a snack, take out or frozen dinners for dinner, and ice cream while watching Netflix, but the benefits of changing your diet are huge! Here’s just a small example of what you can expect:
- You will be happier — This is a fact! Natural foods stimulate the production of dopamine and other feel-good chemicals in the brain.
- You will feel less stress — Certain foods moderate our bodies’ production of the stress hormone cortisol.
- You will control your weight easily — Making healthy choices, such as replacing soda with water, baked sweet potatoes instead of French fries, will save you tons of calories and make watching your weight easy.
- You will be more productive – Your brain and body need quality nutrients to work at their optimum. Eating a healthy diet gives your brain fuel and your body energy to spare!
- You will age better — If you don’t want to look 10 years (or more!) older than you are, a healthy diet can help you. Fruits and vegetables give your skin the antioxidants it needs to look younger.
- You will live longer — Of course, there are no guarantees in life, but study after study has shown that those who eat healthy, natural diets live longer than junk food junkies.
Continue to Page 2