- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
Top 20 Anti-Cancer Herbs and Plants
Onion is associated with a variety of pharmacological properties, including anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and anti-carcinogenic. They are high in polyphenols, which help prevent diseases, including cancer, and in antioxidants, which are well-known cancer fighters. These popular veggies also contain a compound called quercetin, which has been shown to decrease tumor cells.
There is a definite relationship between the consumption of onions and the risk of common cancers. Researchers from the Italian Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research compiled data from both Italian and Swiss controlled studies and logistic models for onion consumption and cancer rates. The risk rates vary, but onions lowered the risk of colorectal, ovarian, renal cell, prostate, esophageal, mouth, and breast cancers.
Continue to Page 3