- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
Top 20 of the Unhealthiest “Healthy” Foods Ever
2. Whole Wheat and Other Grains
Although you have most likely been hearing for years about the goodness of whole grains there is a large body of evidence that they often do more harm than good. Wheat and other glutinous grains are perhaps the worst.
Gluten intolerance may be at the root of many chronic diseases, including many neurological and psychiatric conditions such as depression, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s.
It’s important to know that almost ALL types of grains contribute to insulin and leptin resistance, which are the primary underlying causes for most, if not all, chronic diseases, from diabetes to cancer.