- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
- Is Turmeric More Effective Than Medication?
- Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Incense Infographic
Top 20 of the Unhealthiest “Healthy” Foods Ever
2. Whole Wheat and Other Grains
Although you have most likely been hearing for years about the goodness of whole grains there is a large body of evidence that they often do more harm than good. Wheat and other glutinous grains are perhaps the worst.
Gluten intolerance may be at the root of many chronic diseases, including many neurological and psychiatric conditions such as depression, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s.
It’s important to know that almost ALL types of grains contribute to insulin and leptin resistance, which are the primary underlying causes for most, if not all, chronic diseases, from diabetes to cancer.