- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Top 35 Alkaline Foods To Naturally Balance Your pH (This Is A MUST Read List!)
It seems as if everyone is going alkaline these days! Once you learn that cancer and other diseases thrive in an acidic environment, the need to go alkaline becomes clear.
One of the biggest questions everyone has, however — which foods are alkaline-forming in the body? Although some foods are more alkaline than others, everything on the following list is a natural, whole food that has an alkalizing effect after being eaten. Who could ask for more?
Print out this list and keep one in your purse or car so you can refer to it when you go shopping, and tape another copy inside a kitchen cabinet. This will take the guesswork out of your meal planning!
Keep reading! We have 35 of the best alkaline foods to help you stay as healthy as possible by providing an unwelcome environment for cancer!
This green has certainly become popular in the last decade, but it is still thought of by many as that “green drink for health nuts.” Once people find out that wheatgrass juice or supplements are super alkalizing, this green is sure to become mainstream. Whether you decide to take a supplement or drink it as juice, you cannot go wrong with this super alkalizing addition to your diet.
Almonds seem to show up on every “healthy” list, don’t they? You probably aren’t all that surprised to see them here! Almonds, and almond milk, are linked to an increase in muscle gain, helping to lower the fat content of the body, and lower levels of cholesterol in the blood. You don’t need to nuts with your almond consumption, just a handful or so (about one ounce) each day is all you need. Almonds are probably one of the easiest and tastiest snacks in the world.
Continue to Page 2